food interaction for LIZOMAC CX
alcohol interaction for LIZOMAC CX
pregnancy interaction for LIZOMAC CX
lactation interaction for LIZOMAC CX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR LIZOMAC CX
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR LIZOMAC CX
- ZIFI TURBO 200 MG/600 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 34.90/tabletRs. 349save 5% more per tablet
- LINCEF 200 MG/600 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 40/tabletRs. 400pay 9% more per tablet
- LIZOKEF TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 36.60/tabletRs. 366same price
- MEGAZOLID PLUS TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 33/tabletRs. 330save 10% more per tablet
- LINOX TOTAL TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 33.67/tabletRs. 336.75save 8% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR LIZOMAC CX
- Take caution when taking the medicine if you have liver or kidney disease or history of anemia.
- Take the tablets whole with a glass of water with or without food or milk. Do not crush or chew the tablets.
- The medicine works best if taken with meal or within 30 minutes of a meal.
- Talk to your doctor if you have kidney problems, inflammation of colon (colitis) or if you are taking medicines to thin the blood (e.g. warfarin).
- Do not take cefixime if you are allergic to it or to any type of cephalosporin or penicillin drugs.
- Do not take cefexime if you have allergic reaction (rash, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling of lips, face, tongue and throat).
- Do not give cefixime to a child less than 6 months of age.
Frequently asked questions FOR LIZOMAC CX
Q. What is cefexime and what is it used for?
Cefexime (also available as Topcef/ Taxem/ Mahacef/ Zifi/ Suprax) is a cephalosporin antibiotic used for a variety of infections of the throat, chest and urinary tract and infections like typhoid or gonorrhea
Q. Is cefixime same as penicillin?
It is not penicillin
Q. Does it contain sulfur?
It does not contain sulfur
Q. Does cefexime affect birth control?
There is no evidence of cefexime affecting contraception. Please consult your doctor to confirm whether you require a secondary birth control measure while taking levofloxacin.
Q. What does hyoscine treat ?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness
Q. How does it work?
It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q. Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q. Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q. Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q. Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.