Medicine Overview of L & L Tablet
Uses of L-Ornithine L-Aspartate
L-Ornithine L-Aspartate is used in the treatment of Nutritional deficiencies.
Side effects of L-Ornithine L-Aspartate
Vomiting, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Flatulence.
How to use L-Ornithine L-Aspartate
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
How L & L Tablet works
L-ornithine l-aspartate is an amino acids that reduces the accumulation of ammonia in patients with poor liver function thereby relieving symptoms associated with abnormal ammonia metabolism.
Side effects of Pancreatin
Stomach pain, Abdominal bloating, Diarrhoea.
How to use Pancreatin
How L & L Tablet works
Pancreatin is a digestive enzyme that helps in digestion of food.
In Depth Information on L & L Tablet
Expert advice for L-Ornithine L-Aspartate
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate from sachet, always dissolve in a glass of water, juice or tea and take along with a meal or after it.
- When taking L-ornithine l-aspartate as infusion, your doctor will adjust the infusion rate if liver function is substantially impaired to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- You will be regularly monitored for blood creatinine and blood/urine urea levels.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to L-ornithine l-aspartate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not given to patient with severe kidney dysfunction.
Expert advice for Pancreatin
- Do not take Pancreatin if you are allergic to pork or any pig product.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Take Pancreatin with a meal or a snack and drink plenty of water.
Special precautions for L & L Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
L & L Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
L & L Tablet should be used with caution during lactation.+more
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether L & L Tablet alters the ability to d+more
rive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of L & L T+more
ablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Pancreatin
Q. Is Pancreatin acidic?
No. Pancreatin is not acidic
Q. Is Pancreatin an enzyme?
Pancreatin is a mixture of digestive enzyme like amylase, lipase and protease which help in digesting the food
Q. Is Pancreatin good for diabetics?
Pancreatin can be taken by patients with diabetes. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q. Is pancreatin a probiotics?
No. Pancreatin belongs to class of drugs called digestive enzymes
Q. Does Pancreatin help reduce inflammation?
No, it has no effect on reducing inflammation.
Substitutes for L & L Tablet
Hepa Merz Tablet
Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd
Hepalair 150 mg/100 mg Tablet
Leeford Healthcare Ltd
Hepacure PN 150 mg/100 mg Tablet
Mission Research Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Orniliv 150mg/100mg Tablet
Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt Ltd