Medicine Overview of Fusiate Ointment
Side effects of Beclometasone
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Skin scar, Altered bone growth, Behavioural changes, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract.
How to use Beclometasone
How Fusiate Ointment works
Side effects of Fusidic Acid
Nausea, Itchy rash, Abnormal blood cell count, Burning sensation, Drowsiness, Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Diarrhoea, Rash, Feeling of discomfort, Dizziness, Fatigue, Increased bowel movements, Headache, Heartburn, Hematological disorder, Irritation, Itching, Jaundice, Loss of appetite, Dryness, Soreness, Stomach pain, Stomach upset, Tingling sensation, Stinging sensation, Vomiting, Watery eyes, Weakness.
How to use Fusidic Acid
How Fusiate Ointment works
In Depth Information on Fusiate Ointment
Expert advice for Beclometasone
- It is a steroid medicine which works well for many different conditions, including serious illnesses.
- Take regularly to gain maximum benefit.
- Do not discontinue unless advised by your doctor. You may need to decrease the dose gradually.
- You may get side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems. Notify your doctor if you get them.
- Some side effects may occur after weeks or months. These include weakness of arms and legs, or developing a rounder face.
- Your risk of getting an infection may become higher. Tell your doctor immediately if you have a fever, flu-like symptoms, cough, painful urination, or a wound that does not heal.
Expert advice for Fusidic Acid
- Before you take fusidic acid tablets or suspension, tell your doctor: If you have problems with your liver. If you have recently been jaundiced.
- Do not take statins (medicines to lower blood cholesterol) while using this medicine, If you are using eye drops: Do not wear any type of contact lenses whilst using this medicine.
- This medicine is only for use in your eyes. Do not swallow the drops.
- Do not put the drops inside your body or in your ears.
- Always wash your hands before using fusidic acid eye drops.
- If you are using fusidic acid cream: This medicine is only for using on your skin. Do not swallow it. Do not put it inside your body.
- Always wash your hands before using this cream. Rub the medicine gently on the skin. If you use it on your face be careful to avoid your eyes.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.