Medicine Overview of Fungicare Cream
Uses of Fungicare Cream
Fungicare Cream is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How to use Fungicare Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Fungicare Cream works
Fungicare cream stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Fungicare Cream
Expert advice for Fungicare Cream
- Remove contact lenses before instilling eye drops.
- Avoid contact of fluconazole gel with mucous membrane and broken or damaged area of the skin.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case if you experience difficulty in breathing or swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives while using fluconazole topical.
- Inform your doctor immediately if skin problem worsens or does not improve.
- To avoid relapse, continue use of fluconazole topical even if symptoms begin to clear up.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after using fluconazole eye drops as it may blurr the vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fluconazole or any of its ingredients.
Special precautions for Fungicare Cream
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Fungicare Cream is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Fungicare Cream is probably safe to use during lactation. L+more
imited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Fungicare Cream may cause dizziness and occasionally fits or other side effects that may affect your ability to drive....
Fungicare Cream may cause dizziness and occasionally fits or other side effects that may affect your ability to drive.
Fungicare Cream is probably safe to use in patients with kid+more
ney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Fungicare Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Fungica+more
re Cream in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions for Fungicare NA Cream
Frequently asked questions for Fluconazole Topical
Q. Is fluconazole a steroid?
No, fluconazole is not a steroid. It belongs to bis-triazole class of antifungal agents
Q. Can fluconazole cause hair loss?
No, fluconazole does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Fungicare NA Cream
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
Yellow discoloration of skin
How much was the improvement?
What are you using this medicine for?
Substitutes for Fungicare
No substitutes found for this medicine