food interaction for DERMOQUINOL
alcohol interaction for DERMOQUINOL
pregnancy interaction for DERMOQUINOL
lactation interaction for DERMOQUINOL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DERMOQUINOL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DERMOQUINOLNo substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Nirupama ParwandaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DERMOQUINOL
- Inform your doctor if you are going to undergo thyroid or urine tests as it may interfere with test results.
- Do not use the clioquinol for more than prescribed duration to avoid toxicity.
- Clioquinol skin application may affect the results of thyroid function tests for iodine content and ferric chloride test of phenylketonuria.
- Tell your doctor before using clioquinol if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for DERMOQUINOL
Q.What is clioquinol cream used for?
Clioquinol cream is used for treating skin infections such as eczema (itchy skin), athlete's foot (ringworm infection, a fungal infection of the foot), jock itch (fungal infection of the groin area) and other ringworm infections.