Medicine Overview of Caritec Tablet
Uses of Caritec Tablet
Caritec 4mg Tablet is used in the treatment of hypertension.
Side effects of Caritec Tablet
Fatigue, Ankle swelling, Sleepiness, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Headache, Dizziness, Palpitations, Nausea, Edema, Abdominal pain.
How to use Caritec Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Caritec 4mg Tablet with food.
How Caritec Tablet works
Caritec 4mg tablet is a calcium channel blocker. It blocks the action of calcium on the heart and blood vessels. This lowers the blood pressure, abnormally fast heartbeat and reduces strain on the heart following a heart attack.
In Depth Information on Caritec Tablet
Expert advice for Caritec Tablet
- It is very common to have dizziness, lightheadedness, swelling ankles/feet, flushing, or a headache as a side effect.
- To lower your risk of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Inform your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if it worsens (for example, your blood pressure readings remain high or increase, chest pain continues or worsens).
- Inform your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur: fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat, fainting.
- Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day. It is important to continue taking this medication even if you feel well.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose.
Special precautions for Caritec 4mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Caritec 4mg Tablet is probably usafe to use during lactation+more
. Animal or human data is not available....
Dizziness or weakness due to low blood pressure may occur in+more
some patients while on Caritec 4mg Tablet. If you are affected in this way, your ability to drive may be impaired....
There is limited information available on the use of Caritec+more
4mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Onabet Powder, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, Zathrin Redimix Suspension, PRATHAM 200MG REDIUSE SUSPENSION
If you miss a dose of Benidipine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Substitutes for Caritec Tablet
TLN 4MG TABLET
El-Dorado Bio-Tech Pvt Ltd
Benidin 4mg Tablet
Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Inzit 4mg Tablet
Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Benihyp 4mg Tablet
J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd
BENIFLO 4MG TABLET
Ajanta Pharma Ltd