Medicine Overview of Canfree Gel
How to use Canfree Gel
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
How Canfree Gel works
Canfree Gel stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
In Depth Information on Canfree Gel
Expert advice for Canfree Gel
- Remove contact lenses before instilling eye drops.
- Avoid contact of fluconazole gel with mucous membrane and broken or damaged area of the skin.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case if you experience difficulty in breathing or swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives while using fluconazole topical.
- Inform your doctor immediately if skin problem worsens or does not improve.
- To avoid relapse, continue use of fluconazole topical even if symptoms begin to clear up.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after using fluconazole eye drops as it may blurr the vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fluconazole or any of its ingredients.
Canfree Gel related warnings
Special precautions for Canfree Gel
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Canfree Gel is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Canfree Gel is probably safe to use during lactation. Limit+more
ed human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Canfree Gel may cause dizziness and occasionally fits or other side effects that may affect your ability to drive....
Canfree Gel may cause dizziness and occasionally fits or other side effects that may affect your ability to drive.
Canfree Gel is probably safe to use in patients with kidney+more
disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Canfree Gel may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Canfree+more
Gel in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor....
Frequently asked questions about Canfree Gel
Frequently asked questions about Fluconazole Topical
Q. Is fluconazole a steroid?
No, fluconazole is not a steroid. It belongs to bis-triazole class of antifungal agents
Q. Can fluconazole cause hair loss?
No, fluconazole does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.
User Submitted Feedback For Canfree Gel
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
No Side Effect
How do you take this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Survey Participants: 3
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Canfree Gel. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”