Medicine Overview of Abhay M Injection
Uses of Abhay M Injection
Abhay M Injection is used to prevent measles.
Side effects of Abhay M Injection
Vomiting, Nausea, Application site redness of skin, Application site irritation, Muscle pain, Joint pain, Diarrhoea, Fever, Dizziness, Headache.
How to use Abhay M Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Abhay M Injection works
Abhay m injection is a vaccine.It helps develop immunity by initiating a mild infection. This type of infection does not cause illness, but it does stimulate the body's immune system to produce antibodies to protect against any future infections .
In Depth Information on Abhay M Injection
Expert advice for Abhay M Injection
- Exercise caution while using measles vaccine in children <12 months.
- Do not use measles vaccine for children less than 6 months of age.
- Women should avoid becoming pregnant for at least 3 months after receiving measles virus vaccine.
- Tell your doctor if you have an infection, a tumor, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, a history of seizures or head injury, or a family history of seizures or weak immune system.
- Tell your doctor if you have had a recent blood or plasma transfusion, or have received immune globulin or are due to receive a tuberculin test, as measles vaccine may decrease its effectiveness.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as measles vaccine may cause dizziness.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to measles virus vaccine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if having weak immune, blood problems, cancer affecting the blood or bone marrow (eg, leukemia), a fever, or tuberculosis (TB) infection.
- Do not consume if taking immunosuppressant’s (medications that suppresses the body’s immune response).
- Do not take if Pregnant.
Special precautions for Abhay M Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Abhay M Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Abhay M Injection is safe to use during lactation. Human st+more
udies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby....
It is not known whether Abhay M Injection alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Abhay M+more
Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Tacsant 0.5mg Capsule, Decmax 4mg Tablet, Decamycin 4mg Injection, Pericort 4mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Measles Virus Vaccine, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Abhay M NA Injection
Frequently asked questions for Measles Virus Vaccine
Q. Is measles a live virus vaccine?
Yes, the measles virus vaccine is a live vaccine, which consists of the non-infectious (avirulent) portion of the virus.
Substitutes for Abhay M
No substitutes found for this medicine