Information about Patanjali Divya Vrihat Vatchintamani Ras
Divya Vrihat Vatchintamani Ras contains Swarna Bhasma, Rajata Bhasma, Abhraka Bhasma, Loha Bhasma, Pravala Bhasma, Mukta Bhasma, Suta Bhasma and Aloe vera as a combination of ingredients.
- An ayurvedic medicine, beneficial for all types of pains and gastric troubles.
- It is useful in all Vatt and Pitta roga.
Key benefits/uses of Divya Vrihat Vatchintamani Ras:
- Used in the treatment of Paralysis, facial palsy, psychosis, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, neuropathy and neuralgia
- An excellent rejuvenating and anti-aging Ayurvedic medicine
- Effective in Pitta disorders such as a migraine, vertigo, digestive disorders
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Divya Vrihat Vatchintamani Ras of 125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by an ayurvedic doctor
- Paralysis, facial palsy, psychosis, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, neuropathy and neuralgia
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children