Information about Patanjali Divya Churna
Patanjali Divya Churna contains Gulab Phool, Kala Dana, Sounf, Sanay, Sounth, Chhoti Harad, and Sendha Namak as active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Divya Churna:
- Improves digestion, increases appetite and reduces gas formation
- Gives relief from constipation
- Activates intestines and gently cleanses the intestinal walls
- Has laxative and purgative action and helps in total evacuation of bowel
- Gives relief from stomach ache, gas, heaviness, and nausea
- Helps in eases evacuation in piles and fissure
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Take 2-5 g at bedtime in the evening and before breakfast in the morning with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician
Indigestion, gas, constipation, stomachache, nausea etc.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children