Information about Patanjali Ayurveda Lohasava
Patanjali Ayurveda Lohasava contains Harad Chilka, Amla Dry, Baheda Fruit Rind, Lohasav Prakshep, Saunth, Black Pepper, Pipal Ajmod, Nagar Motha, Chitrak Mool, Vindinga, Loha Bhasm, Dhataki Pushp, Gud, Honey as a combination of ingredients. Contains naturally processed Iron. Lohasava contains 4 – 10 % of self -generated alcohol in it which acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Lohasava:
- Ayurvedic medicine for Anemia. Improve digestion strength and metabolism.
- Used in treating inflammatory conditions, relieves pain and inflammation of piles.
- Used extensively in the treatment of many skin disorders, used in cardiac disorder, arrhythmia.
Direction for use/Dosage:
Takes 15-30 ml of Patanjali Ayurveda Lohasava with the equal amount of water after meals twice a day or as directed by the physician
- Anaemia, pain, piles, inflammation
Store the formulation in cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Patanjali Ayurveda LohasavaVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Patanjali Ayurveda Lohasava: MSD, SVH, HGI, IPL, DDR, SSA, AGT, NDP, MAM, ATP, GBL, RSA, DGN, MMS, ENP, DPP, NVY, ZVP, EMB, PTI, SDM, DHR, HBV, BAL, SGC, AVN, BIO, SJP, NWP, DLP, OHM, PNT, SYN, GPT,...+more