Sri Sri Tattva Karela Jamun Juice (Sriveda Sattva Pvt Ltd)
Karela (Bitter gourd): Karela is very low in calories, rich in phytonutrients like dietary fiber,minerals vitamins and anti-oxidants. Bitter gourd notably contains Phyto-nutrients,polypeptide-P in addition it also contains hypoglycemic agent called “Charantin” which helps to increase glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis in the cells of liver ,muscle and adipose tissue.
Jamun (Java plum) :Jamun is a rich source of vitamin A and vitamin C . This fruit contains a large number of mineral and provides fewer calories.Enriched with the goodness of Amla, Baheda , Methi, Shatavati, Ashwagandha and other herbs.Food supplement juice.
Use under medical supervision.
1mg Diabetes Nutrition Mix Vanilla (Tata 1mg Healthcare Solutions Private Limited)1mg Diabetes Nutrition Mix
is a high-quality protein powder with the added goodness of nutrients that is suitable for diabetic people. Containing a blend of protein with whey and fibres, this nutrition mix improves glycemic response for people with high blood sugar. It is deliciously flavoured with vanilla. Its special formulation contains inulin that enters the bowel area where good gastrointestinal bacteria uses it to grow and facilitate a smooth bowel movement.Key Ingredients:Key Benefits:
- Enriched with inulin to facilitate the growth of good GI bacteria
- Aids in better digestion with smooth bowel movements
- Added soy fibres allow for better absorption
- It enhances energy levels and boosts immunity
- Helps in improving glycemic response
Directions For Use:
- Also helps manage blood sugar levels
- Take 200ml of milk or water
- Add 1 serving (3 heaped scoops - 52 gms approx.) of Diabetic Nutrition Mix powder
- Recommended 2 servings daily
- This product is not to be used by pregnant, nursing, and lactating women or by infants, children, adolescents, and the elderly, except when medically advised
- This product can be taken without medical advice
- Not to exceed the recommended daily usage
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease(s)