BD Ultra-Fine Pen Needle EasyFlow Technology Penta Point Comfort 4mm 32G
The combination of EasyFlow™ Technology and BD’s patented 5-bevel needle tip improves the injection experience for people with diabetes. The ﬂatter, thinner needle tip eases into the skin with up to 23% less force and is clinically demonstrated to make injections more comfortable.
The BD Ultra-Fine™ 4mm Pen Needle with EasyFlow™ Technology also helps make life easier for people who have arthritis or hand strength issues. With up to 62% less thumb force required to dispense medication, the BD Ultra-Fine™ 4mm Pen Needle with EasyFlow™ Technology has been proven to result in faster injections.
BD’s shortest, thinnest Ultra-Fine™ 4mm pen needle is suitable for most people with diabetes including adults, children, and those who are overweight. Used with the appropriate injection technique, the BD Ultra-Fine™ 4mm Pen Needle with EasyFlow™ Technology ensures medication is injected to the correct skin depth over 99.5% of the time, at all injection sites.Salient Features:
- Designed with EasyFlow™ technology and Pentapoint™ comfort for easier, quicker & more comfortable injection
- EasyFlow™ technology improves insulin flow through the needle and makes the device easier to use, even for users with hand-strength challenges—enabling users to receive their full dose
- PentaPoint™ Comfort five-bevel needle tip provides a more comfortable and less painful injection experience, compared to a longer/three-bevel needle
- Compatible with leading diabetes medication pens
- Recommended needle length of 4mm for pen needles, as per latest insulin injection technique recommendations
- Ensures medication is injected into the correct skin depth 99.5% of the time, at all injection sites
- The needle is only distributed in its sterilized form
- The needle and hub are contained in a protective polyethene or polypropylene cap, which is covered by a heat-sealed, peel-away sterility barrier that also functions as tamper evidence
- Pen needles should be used only once. They are no longer sterile after use