Basic Ayurveda Nast Pushpantak Ras Tablet
is an ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating male and female infertility. This medicine should strictly be taken under medical supervision. Key Ingredients:
- Purified and processed Mercury
- Used in treating male and female infertility both
- Also used to deal with a complex autoimmune disorder called rheumatoid arthritis.
Directions For Use:
- Used in some simpler problems like some eye diseases and extreme menstrual pain.
- As prescribed by the doctor
- Read the label carefully before use
- keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight and heat