CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Saksham Imaging & Diagnostics Pvt Ltd is proud to host a fully automated and computerized Imaging & Laboratory examination centre, which is dedicated to providing patients and referring physicians a full range of high-quality Imaging & Laboratory services performed at state-of-the-art facilities by expert radiologists with advanced, sub-speciality knowledge. Our centre provide full range of Radiology Imaging that includes 3 Tesla MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound, Color Doppler, EEG, ECG, EMG, PET/CT,...