USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region
This test is for
What is USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region?
The Scrotal Ultrasound Test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the testicles and surrounding tissues to detect and diagnose any associated abnormalities in males.
Why is USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region done?
- To detect and determine the nature of any abnormal mass formed in the scrotum
- To assess the extent of testicular injury due to trauma
- To diagnose any suspected inflammation or infections in the scrotal region
- To determine the cause of male infertility
- To diagnose and locate undescended testicles
- To diagnose any suspected testicular torsion or hernia
Aditya Diagnostic Centre is situated in one of the largest neighbourhoods in Delhi, Aditya Diagnostic Centre in New railway road is a part of the integrated network of pathology labs. This venture embarked on its journey with a longstanding commitment and a vision to make a wide range of specialized testing services available to the common man. In the sector, this centre has been consistent towards its commitment to excellence and innovation in whatever they do. The centre is well equipped with...