Magnetic Resonance based Mammogram is an imaging procedure where radio waves and magnetic field are used to create detailed images of the breasts to detect and diagnose problems associated with it. It is used to directly and visually assess any disorders or identify breast tumors and help guide treatment for it.
Why Get Tested
- To detect and diagnose any suspected breast tumors (abnormal growth) and to assess its associated risk.
- To detect any structural abnormalities of the breasts
- To guide the procedures like biopsy or FNAC to confirm breast cancer
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Sector 45, GURGAON
Premia Medicare is an innovative company with a blend of experience and technical advancement. Premia Medicare began its journey in the field of Diagnostics with the mission of creating centers of excellence offering the highest quality of Diagnostics. Complete range of diagnostics modalities under one roof. Our team of motivated doctors, paramedics, patient care executives provides the best services in a compassionate manner. We offer customization preventive health checkups in detailed packages which suit every individual’s needs in the best possible way.