Preparation for MRI Tractography
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
Why Get Tested for MRI Tractography?
- To monitor development of the brain and neurodenerative brain disorders (dementia, alzheimers, parkinsons etc.)
- To diagnose congenital abnormalities like leukodystrophies (destruction of white matter of the brain),
- To find out encephalopathies (brain disease that alters its function) and psychiatric disorders
- To detect any brain tumor and peroperative planning, epilepsy, ischemia, stroke and traumatic brain injury
Hamdard Imaging Centre
Hamdard Nagar, NEW DELHI
Hamdard Imaging centre has been established with a vision to provide latest and advanced technology for everyone at an affordable cost without compromising on quality and care .We strive to upgrade our equipments , technology and integrate latest advances in imaging.Established in 2013 under an agreement between Jamia Hamdard and Clearmedi Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. to provide radiological services to the well established HAH Centenary Hospital, Hamdard Institute Medical Science and Research (HIMSR).