What is Arterial & Venous Doppler Right Lower Limb?
Arterial & Venous Doppler of the right lower limb scan uses a high frequency sound waves to create a visual image of the arteries and veins to detect the amount of blood which flows in them. In this test, technician applies a warm gel and electronic device to the area to be scanned where arteries and veins are located. This painless test takes approximately 30-60 minutes for the whole process.
Preparation for Arterial & Venous Doppler Right Lower Limb
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for Arterial & Venous Doppler Right Lower Limb?
- To detect any location of the blockage or blood clot within the valves of the veins / arteries of the right lower limb
- To find out the condition of stroke due to decreased blood flow or blockage in the arteries and veins in the right lower limb
- To diagnose deep vein thrombosis (a clot formation inside the deep veins) and thromboangiitis obliterans (inflammation of the blood vessels of hands and feet)
- To evaluate thrombophlebitis (vein inflammation due to a clot formation) and arteriosclerosis (narrowing of the arteries which supplies blood to the leg)
Ghatkopar West, MUMBAI
Aspira Pathlab and Diagnostics is an inventive venture in quality healthcare and the pioneer in comprehensive reliance on technological automation. Aspira offers wide ranging diagnostic services which assist in mapping the entire journey of a patient’s prognosis, remission and eventual recuperation.