Information about Tolnaftate Topical
Tolnaftate topical uses
Tolnaftate Topical is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How tolnaftate topical works
Tolnaftate topical stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects of tolnaftate topical
Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Contact dermatitis, Skin irritation
Available Medicine for Tolnaftate Topical
- ₹16Dabur India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹11Fulford India Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Tolnaftate Topical
- Continue to use tolnaftate topical until the full prescribed amount is finished, even if symptoms disappear after starting tolnaftate.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms do not go away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for Tolnaftate Topical
Q. Is tolnaftate topical good for jock itch or toenail fungus or nail fungus or ringworm or tinea versicolor?
Yes, tolnaftate can be used against all these infections.