Information about Terazosin
How Terazosin works
Terazosin is an alpha-blocker. It lowers blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels. It also relaxes the muscles around the bladder exit and prostate, which makes it easier to urinate.
Common side effects of Terazosin
Dizziness, Drowsiness, Headache, Low energy, Nausea, Palpitations, Weakness
Available Medicine for Terazosin
₹182 to ₹5403 variant(s)
TerapressIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹82 to ₹1543 variant(s)
₹59 to ₹892 variant(s)
ZytrinStadmed Pvt Ltd
₹92 to ₹1472 variant(s)
TeradipGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹39 to ₹692 variant(s)
GoteraCmg Biotech Pvt Ltd
₹83 to ₹1312 variant(s)
HypercinEast West Pharma
₹88 to ₹2753 variant(s)
ProstrinLap Farmacia Ltd
₹83 to ₹2674 variant(s)
TerabanBantom Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹84 to ₹1352 variant(s)
Expert advice for Terazosin
- You have been prescribed Terazosin for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It may also be used for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- It may cause sudden drop in your blood pressure, especially when you first start taking this medicine. To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking Terazosin as it may enhance the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine causing increased dizziness.
- Be cautious while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Inform your doctor that you are taking Terazosin if you are scheduled for a cataract surgery.