Information about Tenoxicam
How tenoxicam works
Tenoxicam is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of tenoxicam
Available Medicine for Tenoxicam
- ₹51Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Tenoxicam
- Do not take tenoxicam if you have had ulcers or bleeding in the stomach or intestine, blood clotting disorders or suffer from kidney or liver diseases or uncontrolled asthma, heart diseases and severe rise in blood pressure.
- Tenoxicam is not recommended for children below 18 years of age.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness or drowsiness.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are elderly, pregnant or planning to become pregnant and lactating.