Tenoxicam is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and muscular pain
How it works
Tenoxicam blocks the release of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, pain, and fever.
Common side effects
Pancreatic inflammation, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Feeling of discomfort, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Flatulence, Generalised swelling, Fluid retention, Indigestion, Nausea, Stomatitis
- ₹51Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- Do not take tenoxicam if you have had ulcers or bleeding in the stomach or intestine, blood clotting disorders or suffer from kidney or liver diseases or uncontrolled asthma, heart diseases and severe rise in blood pressure.
- Tenoxicam is not recommended for children below 18 years of age.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness or drowsiness.
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are elderly, pregnant or planning to become pregnant and lactating.