Pazufloxacin is used in the treatment of various infections that develop due to harmful bacterial exposure especially in hospital settings such as pneumonia, lung infection, abdominal infections (peritonitis), septicemia (blood poisoning due to bacterial toxins), infections due to burns or other injuries (sepsis), urinary tract or genital infections and post-operative surgical wound infections.
How it works
Pazufloxacin belongs to a class of drugs called fluoroquinolones. It acts by inhibiting certain bacterial enzymes which are required for growth and survival, thereby killing the infection causing bacteria.
Common side effects
Skin rash, Diarrhoea, Rash, Vomiting
- The total duration of treatment with pazufloxacin should not be more than 14 days.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to pazufloxacin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Infants and children.
- Do not give to Pregnant and breastfeeding women