Pazufloxazin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections
How it works
Pazufloxazin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Common side effects
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Allergic reaction
- ₹261Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹212Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹190Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- The total duration of treatment with pazufloxacin should not be more than 14 days.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to pazufloxacin or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Infants and children.
- Do not give to Pregnant and breastfeeding women