Information about Pazufloxazin
Pazufloxazin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections. It is also used in infections of urinary tract, tonsils, sinus, nose, throat, female genital organ, skin and soft tissues, windpipe and lungs (pneumonia).
How pazufloxazin works
Pazufloxazin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. This treats your infection.
Common side effects of pazufloxazin
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Pazufloxazin
- ₹315Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹233Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹190Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Pazufloxazin
- Your doctor has prescribed Pazufloxazin to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Pazufloxazin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.