Information about Magaldrate + Simethicone
Magaldrate + Simethicone Uses
How Magaldrate + Simethicone works
Magaldrate + Simethicone is a combination of two medicines: Magaldrate and simethicone. Magaldrate is an inorganic salt that neutralises the excess acid in stomach. Simethicone is an antifoaming medicine which disintegrates gas bubbles and allows easy passage of gas.
Common side effects of Magaldrate + Simethicone
Chalky taste, Diarrhea, Constipation
Available Medicine for Magaldrate + Simethicone
UlgelAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹18 to ₹1905 variant(s)
₹6 to ₹3598 variant(s)
PH4Biological E Ltd
₹13 to ₹1353 variant(s)
Ultracid-MObsurge Biotech Ltd
Ranidom-MPSMankind Pharma Ltd
PolycainSomatico Pharmacal Pvt Ltd
₹95 to ₹1622 variant(s)
MagnateEskag Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹80 to ₹1102 variant(s)
QulantaTroikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Stomagel PlusDrakt Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
₹110 to ₹1192 variant(s)
AlmagAlde Medi Impex Ltd
Expert advice for Magaldrate + Simethicone
- It is better to take it after food or as suggested by the doctor.
- Some healthy tips to prevent acidity from happening:
- Avoid taking hot tea, coffee, spicy food, and chocolate. Instead, have cold milk and cold coffee as these help neutralize the acid in the stomach.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid eating late at night or before bedtime.
- Do not take Magaldrate + Simethicone at least 2 hours before or after taking other medicines. It may interact with other medicines.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice any signs of appendicitis such as lower abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, nausea, and vomiting.