Isoprenaline is used in the treatment of heart failure
How it works
Isoprenaline makes the heart pump blood with more strength and force, therefore, increasing the blood pressure.
Common side effects
Palpitations, Increased heart rate, Headache, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- ₹48Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹762Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹40Molekule India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹8 to ₹462View Laboratories2 variant(s)
- Inform your doctor if you have any history of diabetes, thyroid disease, heart disease, ischemic heart disease (a condition in which there is narrowing of blood vessels which affects blood supply to heart) and if you are taking any medications for the same.
- You should be regularly monitored for blood pressure, heart rate, urine flow and electrocardiograph (ECG).
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to isoprenaline or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is isoprenaline addictive?
No, isoprenaline is not an addictive.