Information about Ciclopirox Topical
Ciclopirox topical uses
How ciclopirox topical works
Ciclopirox topical stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects of ciclopirox topical
Application site itching, Burning sensation, Skin redness
Available Medicine for Ciclopirox Topical
- ₹219Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹80Carise Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹100 to ₹250Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹299Apple Therapeutics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹23Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹206Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹34Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ciclopirox Topical
- Ciclopirox topical is meant for application to skin, nails and scalp only.
- In case of accidental consumption or contact with eyes or vagina, wash immediately and contact your doctor if irritation persists.
- In case of nail infections, regular trimming of nails along with daily application of ciclopirox nail lacquer is advised.
- Avoid use of nail polish or other cosmetics on treated nails.
- Contact your doctor if you do not notice any improvements after 4 weeks of treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you notice increased skin irritation or redness, itching, burning, blistering, oozing, and swelling at the site of application.
- Consult your doctor before using in children <10 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ciclopirox or any of its ingredients.