- ₹219Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹90Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹23Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹34Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹299Apple Therapeutics Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹206Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- Ciclopirox topical is meant for application to skin, nails and scalp only.
- In case of accidental consumption or contact with eyes or vagina, wash immediately and contact your doctor if irritation persists.
- In case of nail infections, regular trimming of nails along with daily application of ciclopirox nail lacquer is advised.
- Avoid use of nail polish or other cosmetics on treated nails.
- Contact your doctor if you do not notice any improvements after 4 weeks of treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you notice increased skin irritation or redness, itching, burning, blistering, oozing, and swelling at the site of application.
- Consult your doctor before using in children <10 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to ciclopirox or any of its ingredients.