Information about Azilsartan medoxomil
Azilsartan medoxomil Uses
How Azilsartan medoxomil works
Azilsartan medoxomil is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It relaxes the blood vessel by blocking the action of a chemical that usually makes blood vessels tighter. This lowers the blood pressure, allowing the blood to flow more smoothly to different organs and the heart to pump more efficiently.
Common side effects of Azilsartan medoxomil
Dizziness, Muscle damage, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Azilsartan medoxomil
ZilarbiEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹108 to ₹1992 variant(s)
AztricIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹119 to ₹2132 variant(s)
₹41 to ₹1984 variant(s)
ZilsarTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹98 to ₹1812 variant(s)
ZolahartMankind Pharma Ltd
₹90 to ₹1752 variant(s)
EddzaarTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹83 to ₹1642 variant(s)
₹77 to ₹1302 variant(s)
ZilartaMicro Labs Ltd
₹81 to ₹1532 variant(s)
AsarGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹91 to ₹1742 variant(s)
AltoranAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹93 to ₹1532 variant(s)
Expert advice for Azilsartan medoxomil
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- It can make you feel dizzy for the first few days. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down for a long time.
- Your doctor may get regular tests done to monitor the level of urea, creatinine, and potassium in your blood.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen along with this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Do not take Azilsartan medoxomil if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly without talking to your doctor.