Information about Adapalene Topical
Adapalene topical uses
Adapalene Topical is used in the treatment of acne.
How adapalene topical works
Adapalene topical works by slowing the production of certain natural substances that can cause acne.
Common side effects of adapalene topical
Dry skin, Skin burn, Irritation, Redness of skin
Available Medicine for Adapalene Topical
- ₹218Galderma India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹205 to ₹222Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹132Hegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP1 variant(s)
- ₹154Ipca Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹122Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹120Talent India1 variant(s)
- ₹90Unimarck Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹100Panzer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹81Organic Laboratories1 variant(s)
- ₹99Maxamus International1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Adapalene Topical
- Avoid contact of cream/ gel with the eyes, lips, mouth or angles of the nose, and other sensitive areas of the body.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear protective clothing while using adapalene topical. Use of sunscreen products and protective clothing over the treated area.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to adapalene or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for Adapalene Topical
Q. Is adapalene/Differin/Adaferin a steroid or statin?
No, adapalene, Differin (brand name for adapalene, Adaferin (brand name for adapalene) belong to class of medications called retinoid-like compounds
Q. Is adapalene topical good for wrinkles?
In some clinical studies, anti-wrinkle effect of adapalene has been observed. However, consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is adapalene the same as Retin-A?
No, Adapalene is a medication that works in the same way as Retin-A, but it is more effective than Retin-A
Q. Does adapalene topical reduces acne scars?
Yes, adapalene topical reduces acne scars
Q. Does adapalene topical cause skin exfoliation?
Yes, it may sometime cause skin exfoliation.