Medicine Overview of Motiza Tablet SR
Side effects of Motiza Tablet SR
Decreased white blood cell count, Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Dry mouth, Restlessness, Drowsiness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Anxiety, Agitation, Parkinsonism, Akathisia.
How to use Motiza Tablet SR
How Motiza Tablet SR works
In Depth Information on Motiza Tablet SR
Expert advice for Motiza Tablet SR
- Itopride should be used with careful monitoring in elderly patients.
- Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication as it may cause dizziness.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you observe any sudden allergic reactions such as breathlessness (dyspnea), urticaria (red, raised, itchy skin rash), low blood pressure (hypotension), sweating (diaphoresis) and pallor (pale color of skin).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid if allergic to itopride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering from severe gastrointestinal disorders such as bleeding, obstruction or perforation of intestine.
- Avoid if patient is Breastfeeding women.