food interaction for DOMSTAL MPS
alcohol interaction for DOMSTAL MPS
pregnancy interaction for DOMSTAL MPS
lactation interaction for DOMSTAL MPS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR DOMSTAL MPS
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR DOMSTAL MPS 10 MG/125 MG TABLET
Patients taking DOMSTAL MPS 10 MG/125 MG TABLET
- 56%Twice A Day
- 44%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR DOMSTAL MPS
- DOM M.P.S. 10MG/125MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Morepen Laboratories LtdRs. 2.60/tabletRs. 26save 32% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR DOMSTAL MPS
- Do not take Domperidone, if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the tablets.
- Do not take the medicine, if you notice black, tarry stools (bowel motions) or blood in your stools, blockage or tear in the intestines or if you have a tumor of the pituitary gland (prolactinoma).
- Do not take the drug, if you have moderate to severe liver disease, heart problems (irregular heart rate or heart failure) or abnormal salt levels in the blood.
- Do not crush or chew the tablets, swallow them whole with a glass of water.
- Do not take the drug if you intend to drive or operate heavy machinery as it may cause drowsiness.
- Always take the tablets 15 to 30 minutes before meals and, if needed, before going to bed at night.
- Consult your doctor, if you are above 60 years of age and taking domperidone for a long period of time.
- Inform your doctor, if you are already taking medicines for fungal infections (ketoconazole) or antibiotics (e.g. gentamycin, erythromycin).
Frequently asked questions FOR DOMSTAL MPS
Q. What is Domperidone/ domstal used for and how long can I take it?
Domperidone (also known as domstal) is used for the treatment of short-term (upto 48 hours) and long-term (upto 2 weeks) problems of nausea, vomiting, belching, gas, heartburn and bloating (not to be confused as laxative, steroid or antacid). Always take the drug exactly as your doctor has told you to
Q. Is domperidone an over the counter drug?
No, domperidone is not an OTC drug and it is not advisable to take it without a prescription
Q. Can I take domperidone with citalopram?
Domperidone may increase the sedative effect of citalopram and may interact with other drugs like antibiotics, pain-killers or anti-fungals. Consult your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines
Q. Does domperidone cause weight-gain?
No. Domperidone does not cause weight-gain. If you notice an abnormal weight-gain, visit your doctor
Q. Does domperidone raise the blood pressure or cause depression?
These effects are generally not seen with use of domperidone. But if you are experiencing these side effects, please consult your doctor.
Q. Does dimethicone kill lice, pubic lice, nits and scabies?
Dimethicone may kills lice, pubic lice and scabies. Dimethicone does not kill nits
Q. Is dimethicone safe?
Dimethicone is safe if used as recommended. In case of any side effects, consult your doctor
Q. Is dimethicone safe for natural hair or does it dry out hair?
Dimethicone is safe and does not dry out natural hair, if used as recommended. However, it may occasionally cause hair loss. In case of any side effects, consult your docto
Q. Is dimethicone good for skin?
Dimethicone is not toxic for skin
Q. Is dimethicone toxic?
Dimethicone is not toxic
Q. Does dimethicone cause acne, cancer?
and does not cause cancer. It may cause acne after very long term use
Q. Is dimethicone the same as silicone?
Dimethicone belongs to group of compound known as silicone
Q. Does dimethicone cause milia?
Dimethicone may cause milia.