food interaction for AMFY
alcohol interaction for AMFY
pregnancy interaction for AMFY
lactation interaction for AMFY
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AMFY
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for AMFY GEL
Patients taking AMFY GEL
- 57%Twice A Day
- 43%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for AMFY
- AMFY GEL(15 GM gel in tube)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14/GM of gelRs. 210pay 6% more per GM of gel
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for AMFY
- Inform your doctor immediately if skin problem does not improve or worsens within 1 to 2 weeks.
- To avoid relapse, continue use of topical amphotericin B even if symptoms begin to clear up.
- Avoid direct contact of the cream or ointment with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to amphotericin B or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for AMFY
Amphotericin B Topical
Q.Is amphotericin B an antibiotic?
Yes, amphotericin B is an antifungal antibiotic for the treatment of serious infections caused by fungi
Q.Is amphotericin B fungistatic or fungicidal?
Amphotericin B is fungicidal in nature, it acts by killing the fungus
Q.Is amphotericin B testing dose needed?
Yes, amphotericin B is associated with allergic (severe and serious) reaction, therefore it is recommended to apply a test dose before starting the therapy to check for sensitivity
Q.Is amphotericin B light sensitive?
Amphotericin B is not light sensitive.