Information about Uriliser Oral Solution
Uriliser Liquid contains Potassium Citrate Monohydrate (1100mg) and Citric Acid Monohydrate (334mg) as major ingredients. Its a sugar free, strawberry flavored liquid used for altering urinary pH
Key benefits/uses of Uriliser Liquid:
- Citric acid and citrate salts (potassium and sodium) are urinary alkalinizers.
- Uriliser Liquid make the urine less acidic.
- Helps the kidney to get rid of uric acid, thereby prevent gout disease and kidney stones.
- Also, prevent and treat certain metabolic problems (acidosis) caused by kidney disease.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Dilute the formulation in a glass of water before consuming as directed by the physician.
For altering urine pH
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Uriliser Oral SolutionVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Uriliser Oral Solution: MAX, PPR, GBL, SBA, OLT, DHR, PTI, EMB, NTB, GTC, DFP, SWA, SHD, PRN, VRS, HEX, ZVP, STA, SDM, BHP, ATP, DGN, OIP, AAR, IPL, WSI, PNT, JVO, ENP, AGT, DPL, LHA, MAK, PLT, FGH,...+more