Information about Spafast Gel
Spafast Gel contains Diclofenac, Thiocolchicoside, Linseed oil, Methyl salicylate and Menthol as main active ingredients.
Key benefits/uses of Spafast Gel:
Role of active ingredients:
- Diclofenac: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug and is used to relieve pain, swelling (inflammation), and joint stiffness.
- Thiocolchicoside: used as a muscle relaxant in the treatment of painful muscular conditions. It acts on receptors in the nervous system that are responsible for the muscle function.
- Linseed oil: Relieves from the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and Raynaud's phenomenon. It helps in the lubrication of joints, lessens stiffness and joint pain.
- Methyl salicylate and Menthol: Used to treat minor aches and pains of the muscles/joints like arthritis, backache, sprains. Menthol and methyl salicylate are known as counterirritants. They work by causing the skin to feel cool and then warm.
Directions for use/Dosage:
-As directed by the physician.
- For external use only
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Spafast Gel: RKS, DLP, DDR, SJP, OWP, MAK, SVH, SAF, MPC, FGH, PTI, BIO, WLC, HIP, SHP, ATL, STA, RHW, 9T9, TRP, NVL, SBL, MSD, SWA, EQN, INC, DPP, PEN, AGT, SSA, ZVP, AVN, LCC, NVY, BMJ, BTM, DPL, ...+more