Information about Sloan's Balm Pack of 3
Sloan's Balm contains Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Wintergreen Oil, Mentha arvensis Oil, Capsaicin, and Cedrus deodara Oil as ingredients.
- Used to relieve pain associated with recent muscle or joint injuries such as sprains, strains, or sports injuries.
- Also relieves pain from rheumatoid arthritis etc.
Key benefits/uses of Sloan's Balm:
Role of key ingredients:
- Cinnamon: Considered a pain-killer due to its prostaglandin-inhibiting action.
- Oil of Wintergreen: Acts as a topical pain reliever and provides fast relief from muscle cramps.
- Mentha arvensis Oil: Used on the skin for aches and pains.
- Capsaicin: Act as counter-irritant which stimulates the release of a compound involved in communicating pain between the nerves in the spinal cord and other parts of the body thus decreases the intensity of pain signals in the body.
- Cedrus deodara Oil: Used in arthritis, headache etc.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Gently massage Sloan's Balm into the skin of the affected area.
- Allow the medicine to dry for at least 10 minutes before wearing the clothes or gloves over the treated area.
- Wash hands immediately after using the cream unless hands are part of the treated area.
- Do not wrap, bandage, or apply heat to the treated area.
Pain associated with muscle, joint injuries or rheumatoid arthritis
- For external use only
- Read the instruction leaflet/label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Use under medical supervision
Articles related to Sloan's Balm Pack of 3VIEW ALL