Information about Rexidin Plus Mouthrinse
Rexidin plus Mouthrinse contains Chlorhexidine gluconate, Sodium monofluorophosphate, and Triclosans as active ingredients.
- Mouthwash helps to prevent dental plaque, a condition where a mass of bacteria grows on the surfaces within the mouth.
Key benefits/uses of Rexidin plus Mouthrinse:
- Chlorhexidine gluconate is an antiseptic, prescribed for gingivitis, cleansing skin and wound areas. It decreases the amount of bacteria in the mouth.
- Triclosan is an antibacterial and antifungal agent, useful in disinfections of skin.
- Rexidin plus Mouthrinse helps to reduce the oral malodour.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician.
- Store at a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct heat, sunlight and moisture
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Rexidin Plus Mouthrinse: SWP, OWP, BHS, JHC, RPP, TSS, JIV, GBL, LCC, RJH, MKT, SVS, AWS, MDO, DVH, HIP, ANT, VJS, BHM, GTK, HZF, KIS, NVL, BHP, AAR, MMS, CLT, SLN, PVP, WHL, BHA, AYM, PLT, RKS, RHW...+more