Purodil is a systemic and comprehensive management of skin disorders of varied etiologies like acne, pimples, boils, urticaria, skin allergies, and other allied inflammatory skin conditions.
Purodil possess magnificent effects like anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, immunomodulatory, detoxifier, anti-oxidant and anti-stressor.
Role of Key Ingredients:
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) has been revalidated for a pronounced anti-microbial action against a wide range of Gram +ve and Gram –ve bacteria which cause skin infections.
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) shows remarkable anti-bacterial activity against Propionibacterium acnes, resulting in negligible induction of resistance.
- Gududchi or Tinospora cordifolia plant is used as a medicine to improve the immune system and body’s resistance against infections.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa) and Sariva(Hemidesmus indicus) is a potential antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent with phytonutrient and bioprotective properties.
- Chopchini (Smilax china) works as Blood cleanser, immunomodulator (selectively reduces overactive immune cells), detoxifier and tonic (tones, balances, strengthens overall body functions).
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) is also a blood purifier and a potent antibacteria
Use under medical supervision