Physiomer clears the nose and restores breathing through the nose without any habit forming effects. Physiomer spray contains Natural and sterile solution of purified sea water and a hypertonic concentration of mineral salts and trace elements equal to 22 g/L of chloride sodium
It acts by:
- Reducing swelling through its osmotic effects.
- Stopping nasal congestion.
- Flushing out infectious particles and allergens
Physiomer spray decongestants swollen nasal passages without side effects. It can be used by individuals who are intolerant to regular decongestants and those suffering from allergic rhinitis and sinusitis
For children aged 2 and adults. For cases of allergic rhinitis or sinusitis 1 to 3 sprays in each nostril at least 3 times a day.
Directions of use:
1. Attach the nasal tip.
2. Standing over the sink, tilt your head back to one side.
3. Carefully insert the tip into the upper nostril and press on the bottle in order to release the solution.
4. Repeat the process with the other side/nostril and wait a few seconds for the solution to act.
5. Blow your nose.
6. Wash the tip under hot water after each use
Use under Medical Supervision