Information about Patanjali Ayurveda Amla-Aloe Vera with Wheat Grass Juice
Patanjali Ayurveda Amla-Aloe Vera with Wheat Grass Juice contains Amla, Ghrit Kumari (Aloe Vera) and Wheatgrass as active ingredients.
-The Juice has several Biomedical properties i.e. it acts as the antacid, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, adaptogen, digestive, laxative, astringent, hepato-protective, hemostatic and antioxidant.
- It is recommended for digestion and increasing body immunity.
Key benefits/uses of Patanjali Amla-Aloe Vera with Wheat Grass Juice:
- Amla, the Indian gooseberry is a nutrient-rich fruit. It acts as the anti-inflammatory, aids in digestion, prevents ulcers, reduces blood sugar, improves eyesight, strengthen bones, increases metabolic and diuretic activity, prevents constipation, graying of hair, makes brighten and glowing skin.
- Aloe Vera extract has numerous health and skin care benefits.
- The nutrients in juice include vitamins, minerals, enzymes, sugar, amino acids, salicylic acids, lignin, and saponins helps to treats digestion, reduces inflammation, detoxifies the body, promotes heart health, supports the immune system, and helps in weight loss, hydrates body, fight against cancer and many more.
- Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer because it contains several minerals, and vitamins and amino acid. It eliminates toxins, aids in digestion, lowers cholesterol and blood pressure, boosts metabolism and immune system, and helps with diabetes and arthritis.
- The juice is also an effective liver cleanser, effective in diabetes and bleeding conditions of the intestine.
Direction for use/Dosage:
- For adults: Mix 15- 30 ml with water and consume 2-3 times after meals
- For children: Mix 10- 15 ml with water and consume 2-3 times after meals or as directed by the physician
Acidity, Immuno- Deficiency, Diabetes, Obesity, Constipation, Skin disorders
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children