Nicotex Patch Quit Smoking Therapy
is a 12 pack of transdermal patches for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day
. These patches are based on the principle of Nicotine Replacement Therapy and continuously releases nicotine throughout the day. Over the 12 week period, it reduces the nicotine intake of the body and getting the person back in their life without the dependence on cigarettes.Key Ingredients:
- 4 packs with Nicotine USP 17.5 mg Excipients q.s.
- 4 packs with Nicotine USP 35 mg Excipients q.s.
- 4 packs with Nicotine USP 52.2 mg Excipients q.s.
- The patch releases nicotine in the body for 24 hours
- Only 1 patch is needed per day so this therapy is for 12 weeks
- The patch is worn beneath the clothes and remained hidden
Directions For Use:
- 60% of smokers are likely to abstain from smoking after using these patches
- Cut the pouch and remove the patch
- Peel the transparent protective film from one half and while applying on the skin, remove the other half
- Apply to clean, dry and non-hairy part of the upper body or upper arm and press the patch firmly so that it adheres to the body
- For week 1 to 4- use one 21 mg patch per day
- For week 5 to 8- use one 14 mg patch per day
- For week 9 to 12- use one 7 mg patch per day
- Do not touch the adhesive while applying the patch
- Use a new area to apply the patch each time
- Change the patch every 24 hours and wash your hands every time
- Read the instructions on the leaflet before applying
- Keep out of reach of children