Information about Nazone Nasal Drops
Nazone Nasal Drops contains Sodium Chloride (0.65%) w/v in an aqueous isotonic solution using purified water.
Nazone Nasal Drops is a non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drug and it is indicated for the treatment of low sodium levels and other nasal complications.
Key benefits/uses of Nazone Nasal Drops:
Role of active ingredient:
- Used for wetting the nasal passages
- Moisturizes the nose and helps dissolve and loosen thick mucus most often associated with the common cold
- Useful for clearing stuffy nasal passages in children who cannot blow their nose
Directions for use/Dosage:
Instil 2 to 3 drops of Nazone Nasal Drops in each nostril 3 to 4 times daily or as directed by the physician.
The formulation is needed to be stored in a well-closed container
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Articles related to Nazone Nasal DropsVIEW ALL
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Nazone Nasal Drops: IPL, SAF, STA, NSL, TOM, PVP, ABP, SYN, DGN, SJP, GNC, BTM, MSD, RUS, SBA, SHP, HAT, UMP, EMB, PRN, BDN, PPR, SWA, ENP, BSN, RSA, RJH, DHR, MAM, OIP, MPC, RPP, TRP, MMS, SWP, SCH...+more