Information about Mactase Drop
The Mactase drops contain Lactase enzyme as a key ingredient.
- An enzyme supplement used to help people who have trouble digesting milk and other dairy products i.e. lactose intolerance
Key benefits/uses of Mactase drops
- Lactose intolerance occurs when the body produces less amount of Lactase enzyme.
- The enzyme is essential for breaking down the lactose found in milk and dairy products.
- Supports lactose and dairy digestion
- Supports Digestion
- 4- 5 drops of Mactase Drops with or immediately before/after breast feeding
- Add 4 to 5 drops of Mactase Drop to infants feed containing lactose/milk when it is warm, mix wel
- As directed by the physician
- Lactose Intolerance
- After opening the bottle, keep in the refrigerator and use withing 20 days
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
A licensed pharmacy
from your nearest location will deliver Mactase Drop. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your prescription and the availability of this medicine.