Karvol Plus Capsule
is a decongestant primarily used to relieve symptoms of nasal congestion caused due to a cold, flu, or other respiratory infections. It contains a combination of aromatic ingredients such as menthol, camphor, eucalyptol, and terpineol, which help to reduce inflammation and irritation in the nasal passages and promote better breathing. Karvol Plus Capsule can also be used to relieve symptoms such as runny nose, itchy nose, and blocked nose. Key Ingredients:
- Camphor USP, Chlorothymol, Eucalyptol USP, Menthol IP, Terpineol BP
- Karvol Plus Capsule has a fast onset of action and can provide quick relief from nasal congestion and other associated symptoms
- The active ingredients in Karvol Plus Capsule, such as menthol, camphor, and eucalyptol have anti-inflammatory properties and help to reduce inflammation in the nasal passages
- The capsule can help to improve breathing by clearing the nasal passages and reducing congestion
Good to Know:
- Karvol Plus Capsule can also provide relief from symptoms such as an itchy and irritated nose due to its soothing and cooling effect
Karvol Plus Capsule can be safely used by both adults and children to help relieve symptoms of nasal congestion and associated issues.Concerns It Can Help With:
- Inflammation in the nasal passages
CapsuleDirections for Use:
- Snip off the tip of the capsule
- Squeeze out contents into a half-litre of boiling or hot water
- Inhale the vapours deeply and freely
- Or add on a tissue or handkerchief and inhale
- At night the inhalant can be effectively used on the pillow or nightdress
- Use as often as necessary
- Depending on the severity of symptoms usage and duration can be altered
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place
Applying a warm compress or taking a hot shower can also help to reduce congestion.Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What causes a blocked nose?
A blocked nose is usually caused by inflammation of the nasal passages due to a cold, flu, allergies, or other respiratory infections.Q. How can I reduce the risk of a blocked nose?
Maintaining good hygiene, avoiding exposure to allergens, and staying hydrated can help reduce the risk of a blocked nose. Quitting smoking and using a humidifier in your home can also help.