It is used to treat diarrhea in children. It is known to strengthen immunity in kids by improving their intestinal health. It also helps to treat chronic diarrhea in adults. It is used to treat any changes of the intestinal bacterial flora and maintain the right equilibrium of the gut bacteria. It helps to correct consequent dysvitaminosis, a condition that causes an imbalance of vitamins either in their production or absorption in the body.
It contains 2 billion spores of poly-antibiotic resistant Bacillus clausii. It helps to treat and prevent diarrhea associated with excessive use of antibiotics. Along with that, it is equally efficient in the treatment as well as prevention of diarrhea caused by various infections. It helps in restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
It helps to increase the absorption of nutrients by improving the number of good bacteria in the intestine. It also helps in recovery in conditions that are caused due to infections in the intestines and antibiotic usage that disrupt the natural microflora present in the gut. It also benefits people who experience flatulence and gastrointestinal problems such as irregular bowel movements.
It is advised to take it as directed by your doctor. If you are taking this along with antibiotics, make sure to maintain the time gap of at least 2 hours for effective results. It usually does not cause any side effects when taken as recommended by your doctor. However, in case you experience any symptoms or side effects, then it is wise to get in touch with your doctor.
Bacillus clausii: 2 billion spores
Key benefits/uses of Enterogermina Oral Suspension:
- Used to treat any alterations caused due to pathogens of the intestinal bacterial flora
- Restores the equilibrium of the intestinal flora changed during diarrhea or in the course of therapies with antibiotics
- Maintains the balance as well as the concentration of good bacteria in the intestine
- Improves symptoms of diarrhea in both children and adults
- Used to treat and prevent diarrhea caused due to the use of antibiotics
- Useful conditions like poor digestion and plays a role as supportive therapy to improve the functioning of the intestinal tract
- Aids in the absorption of nutrients by improving the number of good bacteria in the intestine
- Helps in recovery from illnesses caused due to infections in the intestines and antibiotic usage that disrupt the natural microflora present in the gut
- Can be used to treat indigestion caused by the damage of the intestinal epithelium and the change of the composition of the normal microflora of the intestine
Directions for use:
Use as directed by your physician. Ideally, it is advised that adults can consume 2 to 3 mini bottles a day whereas children can take 1 to 2 mini bottles a day.
Quick tips for Enterogermina Oral Suspension:
- It is necessary to shake the mini bottle before use. To open the mini bottle, rotate the upper part, and detach it from the seal.
- Take the whole content as it is or dilute it in sweetened water, milk, tea or orange juice.
- Once open, consume the medicine within a short period to avoid contamination of the suspension.
- It must not be used if you have hypersensitivity towards the components or other closely related substances.
- If taken during antibiotic therapy, the product should be administered in the interval between one dose of antibiotic and the next.
- The possible presence of corpuscles visible in the mini bottles of Enterogermina is due to aggregates of Bacillus clausii spores. Do not worry, this does not indicate that the product has undergone any fowl changes.
- Remember that the correct and careful administration increases its therapeutic effect.
- While there are no problems associated with missing a dose, it is advisable to complete the daily dose for best results.
- If you are pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medication.
Side effects of Enterogermina Oral Suspension:
It usually does not cause any side effects when taken as recommended by your doctor. However, in some cases of hypersensitivity reactions such as skin rash and urticaria have been reported. Excessive doses are not known to cause any side effects but, it is better to follow the recommended doses.
Storage and safety information:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
FAQs related to Enterogermina Oral Suspension:
Q. Can I use Enterogermina for diarrhea?
Yes, you can use Enterogermina for diarrhea. During diarrhea, the balance of the intestinal flora (healthy bacteria) gets disturbed. In order to improve and restore the gut’s health treatment is suggested. Enterogermina is very effective for the treatment of diarrhea, as it is a probiotic which not only restores but also balances the intestinal flora (healthy bacteria).
Q. When can I stop taking Enterogermina?
Do not stop taking Enterogermina until you are asked by your doctor to do so. Keep taking it for the duration advised by the doctor. You may need to complete a full course of Enterogermina to get the desired benefit. The dose is most effective when used for the right indication and for the duration advised by the doctor. Do not change the dose or stop taking the medicine without consulting your doctor.
Q. Is Entererogermina a probiotic?
Yes, Enterogermina is a probiotic, which contains a bacteria called Bacillus clausii. Enterogermina is used in the prevention and management of diarrhea. It restores the intestinal bacteria balance in case of an imbalance caused by foreign elements in the intestine.
Q. Is Enterogermina effective?
Yes, Enterogermina is effective if used for the right indication and for the duration advised by the doctor. Do not change the dose or stop taking the medicine without consulting your doctor.
Q. What is the age group of people in which Enterogermina is used?
People across all age groups including kids, adults, elderly people, and even infants can use it safely. However, it would be best to consult the doctor before use, especially when to be used for infants.
Q. Does Enterogermina need to be refrigerated?
There is no need to store this probiotic in the refrigerator. It is best stored at room temperature (not more than 30°C ) away from direct light and moisture. Keep it away from children.References:
- Enterogermina Products