Enterogermina Probiotic Capsule Supplement for Diarrhea Treatment & Restoration of Gut Flora, for Kids & Adults Capsule
It is a dietary supplement formulated with bacillus clausii to support your immune and digestive health. Bacillus clausii is a spore-forming bacterium that inhibits the growth of pathogens in the gastrointestinal tract. It helps in restoring the balance of intestinal bacterial flora.Key Ingredients:
2 Billion spores of polyantibiotic-resistant Bacillus clausiiKey Benefits:
- It is a dietary supplement formulated with bacillus clausii to support your immune and digestive health
- Bacillus clausii inhibits the growth of pathogens in the gastrointestinal tract
- It helps restore the natural balance of good and bad bacteria in the gut and promotes its healthier functioning
Good to Know:
- It helps improve the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, flatulence and diarrhoea
Lactose, sugar and gluten-freeEffects of Deficiency:Lack of probiotics can cause:
- Sluggish digestion and irregularity
CapsuleDirections for Use:
- Children: 1-2 Capsules a day or as prescribed by your medical practitioner
- Adults: 2-3 Capsules a day or as prescribed by your medical practitioner
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult a doctor before taking any supplement
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children, and people with medical conditions must consult a physician before taking this supplement
Once open, consume the medicine within a short period to avoid contaminationFrequently Asked Questions:Q. How do Enterogermina Capsules help?
Enterogermina Capsules inhibit the growth of pathogens in the gastrointestinal tract and help restore intestinal bacterial flora balance.Q. Is it safe to take Enterogermina Capsules with antibiotics?
Enterogermina Capsules can be taken with antibiotics if prescribed by the doctor. However, you are advised to take Enterogermina Capsule 4's between one dose of the antibiotic and the next.