Durex Mutual Climax Condom
is made with a special technology known as performa lubricant that enables them to last longer. Thus ensuring a more pleasurable experience for both partners during intercourse.Uses:
This product is designed to prevent pregnancy and provide protection against sexually transmitted diseases.Product Features and Specifications:
- Special Performa Lubricant contains benzocaine to help him last longer
- Transparent and lubricated natural rubber latex condoms
- Easy On: Ribbed and dotted design
- Nominal Width: 53 mm ± 2 mm
Directions for Use:
- Lube: Special Performa Lubricant
- Just before indulging in sexual intercourse, put the condom on the erect genital
- The roll should be on the outside
- The end of the condom must be squeezed before putting it on to release any air trapped inside
- While squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the genital and roll it with the other
- Once ejaculation is reached, and while the genital is still erect, hold the condom firmly and take it off carefully
- This product is for single use only
- Always use a fresh condom during intercourse
- Seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hrs, if the condom leaks/ bursts during use
- Do not use a condom after the expiry date (indicated on each pack)
- Store the condoms in a cool and dry place
- Protect from heat and direct sunlight
Dispose of the used condom and do not use it againFrequently Asked Questions:Q. Is Benzocaine harmful to the body?
Benzocaine is a mild anaesthetic used in minute quantities in this product.Q. Should I use this if I have a latex allergy?
If you have a latex allergy, you should avoid using this product and look for non-latex alternatives.