Durex Air Ultra Thin Condom
are thin condoms that feel like there is nothing between partners and gives the ultimate natural sensation. The condom fits well and is made with fine-quality raw materials.Notes
No form of contraception is effective against pregnancy, HIV or STIs.Uses:
This product is designed to prevent pregnancy and provide protection against sexually transmitted diseases.Product Features and Specifications:
- Lubricated, transparent, and straight-walled
- Teat-shaped for a close fit
- It provides a pleasurable fit
- Ultra-thin condoms designed for greater sensitivity
- It provides the same level of protection as a regular condom
- Lube: Regular silicone lube
- Safe: Each condom is tested electronically for imperfections with samples from every batch filled with water to make sure they don't leak
Directions for Use:
- No unpleasant distraction: Each one is packed the right way up for simple fumble-free usage
- The roll should be on the outside
- The end of the condom must be squeezed before putting it on to release any air trapped inside
- While squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top and roll it with the other
- To remove, hold the condom firmly and take it off carefully
- This product is for single use only
- Always use a fresh condom
- Seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hrs, if the condom leaks/ bursts during use
- Do not use a condom after the expiry date (indicated on each pack)
- Store the condoms in a cool and dry place
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. Are condoms effective against HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs)?
- Protect from heat and direct sunlight
Condoms protect against HIV and other STIs. It is the only contraceptive method that provides STI protection.Q. What are the benefits of condoms?
It helps prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (SITs). Q. Do condoms expire?
Durex condoms usually have a shelf life of three years. Only use condoms within the date, which you can find on the box and each foil.Q. Do thin condoms break?
No, as all Durex condoms are subjected to the same levels of rigorous testing.Q. Can I use lubes with condoms?
Durex condoms are already lubricated, but extra lube can also be added. Most Durex lubricants are compatible with Durex condoms.