Bixa Botanical Gokshura Powder
is made with Gokshura, one of the important trailing plants found throughout India, commonly called Small Caltrops and has the botanical name as Tribulus Terrestris. In Ayurveda, Tribulus is considered as an important herb and used in various ailments. Gokhshur is considered a Rasayan or rejuvenating tonic and has Vatta/Pitta/Kapha pacifying properties.
As per Ayurvedic Texts, Gokhru or Tribulus is considered to promote genito-urinary system health and is an important ingredient of various herbal generic medicines to protect heart, liver, and kidneys. Tribulus is used in herbal decoction or infusion form (by boiling 1-2 tsp in a cup of water for few minutes, cooling, filtering & drinking lukewarm) to support burning micturition, low urinary output, low filtration rate in kidney and for detoxification.
In Ayurveda, Tribulus is said to help pacify inflammation of respiratory tract, remove extra phlegm, and promote comfortable breathing. Gokhru also promotes nutrition of hair, helps to improve voice quality and supports overall health.
As per recent scientific study, Tribulus has confirmed the presence of Steroidal Saponins, which helps to promote male health and energy-boosting. The study also shows the presence of phytosterols, especially beta-sitosterols, beneficial for cardiovascular & urogenital health. Tribulus is given with other herbs as an anabolic tonic to gain muscle strength and burn body fat and support as a potent testosterone booster. Gokshur, when taken regularly, helps to enhance libido & stamina, and promote Virility & Vitality. Tribulus also reduces blood sugar levels by increasing digestive power and clearing urine sugar levels. Key Ingredients:
Gokshura Powder Key Benefits:
- It supports genito-urinary health and muscle build
- It helps in cleansing of bladder tissues and proper kidney function
- It supports a healthy libido, promotes vitality, strength and stamina
Directions For Use:
- It promotes proper urine output to reduce water retention in the body
- Take ½ to 1 tsp after food with 1 cup coriander seed water, twice daily
- Infusion – Add 2 tsp powder to 200 ml boiling water, stop the flame, and keep it covered for 6 hours. Filter the infusion and drink it
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- This product is not intended for use by those with a serious medical condition or pregnant or lactating women
- Consult your physician before use