Bio Oil, Specialist Skin Care Oil - Scars, Stretch Mark, Ageing, Uneven Skin Tone
is one of the leading products for stretch marks and scars
. It has a remarkable ability to improve skin health. The 'how' and 'why' aren't entirely understood as the benefits are only known through folklore.
Bio-oil is famous for its ability to do just anything and everything for the skin. It has become a beauty staple over time and for all the right reasons. It helps to reduce stretch marks, works as a quick remedy for dry skin and is an ideal body moisturizer
Bio-oil benefits are plenty. If you are worried about stretch marks, Bio-oil will softly smudge them away. It is also pretty good at nourishing the skin, thus fading lines. The product is effective for skin that has experienced acne in the past. Since it is full of natural, organic plants, it also works as an all-around body lotion. Key Ingredients:
- Lavandula Angustifolia Pil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil
- Calendula Officinalis Extract
- Bio-Oil Skincare Oil is formulated to help improve the appearance of scars
- Oil helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Bio-Oil Skincare Oil contains numerous ingredients that help to plasticize the skin, making it softer, smoother and more supple
- It is light and doesn't leave any residue behind
- Bio-oil contains vitamin A, which works well for hyperpigmentation
- It improves the condition of scars and reduces their appearance
Directions For Use:
- Bio-Oil Skincare Oil should be massaged in a circular motion into the scar, twice daily, for a minimum of 3 months
- On new scars, Bio-Oil Skincare Oil should be applied only once the wound has healed and should not be used on broken skin
Safety Information and Precautions:
- Results will vary from individual to individual
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
About the Brand:
- Keep out of reach of the children
Bio-oil was probably the first brand to promote using oil to improve the appearance of scars and reduce stretch marks. Initially taken with much skepticism, bio-oil is one of the best skin care products today. The company prioritizes research along with selling and distribution of the products to licensed skincare companies across the globe. Quick Tips for Bio-Oil:
- Bio-oil can be used for tired eyes to reduce puffiness. Just soak a cotton pad into bio-oil and keep it under your eyes to reduce red and dark undertones
- Add a drop of bio-oil to the bronzer to add a natural glow to your makeup look
- Bio-oil removes dark spots. But it can also help to remove makeup. It can quickly rid your skin of anything waterproof, sticky and powdered down
Q. How often can I use Bio-oil?
Massage the bio-oil in a circular motion on the face or body until it gets fully absorbed. It is recommended to use bio-oil twice a day for a period of 3 months. Q. Can bio-oil be used on the face?
Yes, it can be used on the face at it non-comedogenic and does not lead to acne and spots. Q. Does bio-oil tighten the skin?
Bio-oil is a unique formula, specially made to combat skin aging. It contains various ingredients that help turn wrinkled skin into elastic, making it soft and smooth. This reduces the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging skin.