This test is for
What is USG Obstetrical.?
The Obstetrical Ultrasonography test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the fetus inside the womb during pregnancy to assess fetal development and any disorders of it.
Why is USG Obstetrical. done?
- To diagnose and confirm early pregnancy
- To determine life of the fetus and age of the pregnancy
- To determine the position of the fetus and placenta inside the womb
- To detect and diagnose any suspected congenital fetal abnormalities
- To determine multiple pregnancy
- To estimate the volume of amniotic fluid surrounding the fetus
- To determine the cervical integrity and check for premature cervical opening or shortening
- To assess the proper growth and general well being of the fetus
Aspira Pathlab and Diagnostics is an inventive venture in quality healthcare and the pioneer in comprehensive reliance on technological automation. Aspira offers wide ranging diagnostic services which assist in mapping the entire journey of a patient’s prognosis, remission and eventual recuperation.