MRI Lumbar Spine
This test is for
What is MRI Lumbar Spine?
An MRI lumbar spine creates picture of the lower back and its surrounding soft tissues. The images captured during the MRI scan can be stored on an electronic device which is further printed on a film. The MRI scan is a radiationless test which uses astrong magnetic and radio waves to create detailed and clear picture 3D multiple images. The whole MRI scan procedure takes about 40-60 minutes.
Why is MRI Lumbar Spine done?
- To diagnose severe back pain and birth defects (congenital) which affects spine
- To diagnose the cause of severe and persistent leg pain
- To evaluate the level of injury of lower spine and frequent lower back pain
- To find out the bladder problems and multiple sclerosis
- To detect the spine or brain cancer
National Imaging & Path Labs is situated in one of the largest neighbourhoods in Delhi, National Imaging & Path Labs in Dwarka More is a part of the integrated network of pathology labs. This venture embarked on its journey with a longstanding commitment and a vision to make a wide range of specialized testing services available to the common man. In the sector, this centre has been consistent towards its commitment to excellence and innovation in whatever they do. The centre is well equipped...
Ranjit Singh Kumar
I am happy with 1mg, but not with National Imaging where I went for xray